Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A few life lessons I've picked up.

Things I've learned over the past month:
  • If a guy likes you, he will make an effort to get to know you.
  • Life is full of ups and downs and you cant always plan for the unpredictable.
  • Theres no reason to change yourself for someone, change yourself for you if thats what you want.
  • Sometimes we just have to learn to "Go With The Flow"
  • Things people say and do don't always match.
  • Having "options" is a good thing.
  • Its ok to focus on me.
  • Some guys just don't get it.
  • Communication is super important.
  • You can't overthink things too much.
  • I can be happy without having a boyfriend. (haha...well, duh!)
  • Life is still AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

One Awesome Girlie! said...

Lisa, you are amazing! You have such a good out look on life! I am always learning from your example! Thanks for the way you look at and live life! I wish that I could be 1/100th of the person that you are! Love you!

littlelisalou said...

Brook!
Thank you so much. I appreciate your comment more than you know! Life is definately crazy, but the only way to make it through is by doing the best we can, even when we keep falling down...we just have to pick ourselves up and try again. Not always easy, but definately possible! :) I look up to you more than you know! I'm so glad we are friends, and you need to know that you've made an impact in my life and I'm so grateful for that! I love you hun!