Friday, November 2, 2012

Days 1 & 2 of Gratitude...

I've made  a personal goal to write 5 things everyday that I'm truly grateful for and since I'm starting on the 2nd...I'll post 10 today.

I'm grateful for...
1- The phone call I received at work today from a dear old friend I met at my last job who cares enough to check up on me now and again.
2- The chance I had to talk to my sweet, beautiful 15yr old sister Piper and wish her a happy birthday.
3- My friend Rob who (is just like a brother to me) that was so willing to let me vent until the wee hours of the mornin.
4- The job I have that stretches me beyond what I sometimes feel incapable of doing.
5- the sweet reminders God gives me of who I am through my friends and those who have met me.
6- the cold crisp air and bonfires with warm hot cocoa.
7- A place to live
8- The hope and comfort I've been given knowing that one day I will have a wonderful man by my side and beautiful children to care for and love.
9- My new friends Mary, Rachel and Brianne.
10- The trials I've faced this semester and the opportunities it has presented to help others going through something similar.

2 comments:

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I love it and the honesty you bring. Hope all is going well. Thanks for letting me stalk you on here and facebook.

littlelisalou said...

Thank you!!... i don't keep it updated too often, but i sure try! haha ;) Thanks for reading it! :) HOpe you and your beautiful family are doing great!!