Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Day, Another Step Forward...

I don't know what I want to say right now. haha. This may be one of thee most random posts I've ever done. I  have a cajillion and one things on my mind right now. If I don't put my thoughts down, I really just might explode. lol. I'm probably one of the most sentimentally reminiscent exhausting people ever. haha. I don't live in the past but I love to think back and find my life lessons and see how well I've done in changing my circumstances up to this point and re-evaluate where I'm headed. I do that ALL the time. It helps me to keep things in proper perspective...u know?
Anyways, I've started a new goal or two. We were handed a book of mormon in sacrament meeting on Sunday and we were challenged by the bishop to read it this year and while doing so, we were asked to mark the different names of Christ. I'm already ahead in my reading and I'm super stoked about it! I've never really studied the scriptures with just one thing I'm looking for. Its been awesome. I LOVE the gospel of Jesus Christ!
I've made it a goal to go to the gym atleast 5 days a week. Theres a few reasons why. One is because I am determined to get healthier and tone up my body and another is because I really really really want to look good when I see this friend of mine whom I haven't seen for 2 years. eeek! And, if I can brag a little...I've been doing fantastic! haha I've been bringing my lil sister with me and its made the time fly and its just a lot more fun with her. I'm pretty proud of myself. haha.
I'm starting school next week. Ahhhhh! I'm way excited and nervous. I will be going to school full-time and working pretty close to full-time as well. I'm really hoping I don't burn myself out. I think I'm going to be a student for life. I LOVE to learn and well, I'm determined to get some sort of degree/certificate behind my name. I'm praying that I can complete what I start. That will be a day for celebration when I do. haha. Just gotta keep telling myself, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can." :)
I'm making so many new changes in my life right now. Its exciting! I want to be the BEST person I can be...not only for myself, but hopefully one day I can share who I am with the love of my life who will appreciate everything I'm striving to become. Its taken me a long time to get where I am today. Others may not see what I've accomplished or how far I've come, but I know what its taken to get where I am today.
I'm so grateful for all of the opportunites and experiences that have helped me get where I am. I'm grateful for the challenges I have yet to face to help refine me even more. I can't do anything on my own and I know that its been possible for me to overcome every step of my life with the help of my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I love Him for that!

No comments: