Monday, May 23, 2011

Put in the "Friend Zone"...

I have no idea what way is up or down or left or right anymore. I'm feeling so confused and hurt and just like I've been left in the dark. My worst fear came true today. I was officially put in the "friend zone". Awesome....NOT! Actually, I guess friends is better than nothing...but boy it was sure a blow to my ego. I've been spending a lot of time lately with this man friend of mine and I thought things were going pretty well. We seem to enjoy eachothers company and I've never laughed harder in my entire life. I feel completely at ease with him and so I was pretty ok with where things were going. I apparently read more into the situation than what there was, so now I'm completely left in the dark. After being put in the "friend zone", I have been having a hard time taking control of my feelings. I apparently liked this guy way more than what I thought I did. Boy, does that suck. haha. Somewhere in between today and where things were awesome...something happened. I don't know what. I'm confused. I wish I knew what to do, but I'm so full of emotion its hard to decide what happens next. I wish I could have someone tell me how to handle this and give me some insight into what lies ahead. But, until my fairy god-mother or god-father comes flying to my side, I will just have to go vertical and trust that God will lead me where I need to go.

No comments: