Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hit me with your best shot-Pat Benatar With ylrics



Soooo, I totally had to post this video tonight. Its awesome! Everytime I hear this song, I feel...empowered. haha.
It makes me feel like I can do anything and that nothing can get me down.
I can get so frustrated when things don't go my way sometimes and I don't always understand people. I almost feel like I just want to throw my hands up in the air. Other times I just wanna be like, "ok, bring your best and lets see what happens". I would say tonight is one of those "I will take you on" nights. What I'm referring to specifically aside from many other things is dating. I get sooo tired of the game. I dont' want to second guess. I don't want to compete. And I definately don't want to be the last resort. If you like me, well....you like me. So, do something about it. If not, thats totally fine with me. Just don't play the game and expect me to be happy and willing to play along...believe me, it won't happen. I can open up and let you in, but if you aren't sure...don't expect me to just throw my heart out there to get trampled on. U know? Why do things have to be so complicated and a pain in my glutes? haha. I've decided I'm just going to focus on me. Why not, right? Life is way to short not to enjoy it and if I'm not dating...well, that just means I have more opportunity to do others things I've always wanted to do. Bring it on...I say Carpe Diem...and "Hit me with your BEST shot." LOL... :)

No comments: