Thursday, April 7, 2011

Amazing...

This is going to be short, but I just have to say how awesome life is right now. I can't even begin to explain everything that is happening...maybe its not whats happening...maybe my outlook has changed....maybe its both. i don't know, but what i do know is that God is sooo mindful of us and everything we need. I just recently have made a new friend that is investigating the church. He's an answer to prayer. It really is amazing how God answers prayers. I asked God for more opportunities to serve others and here he throws this new person in my way...if thats not an answer, frankly i don't know what could be. haha. anywho...I'm just super excited because I feel like I will be able to have a chance to do some missionary work. I love it. I didn't serve a mission, but I know I can have the same type of opportunities everyday if I just ask for them. This new friend is on fire with the gospel and I'm like 99.9% positive a baptism will be happening soon. How awesome is that?!? He's so excited and well, I'm way excited too!
All I know is that the windows of heaven really do open up and the blessings start pouring down when you are doing those things you need to be doing...you know...obeying the commandments....not to say there won't be hard times still, but things are just so much easier to handle because of obedience. God is awesome. I know He loves His children and I know that as we do our best to be our very best we can make it through anything with Him. :)

No comments: