Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sisters





Ok...there definately was a reason for this awesome video to be posted. The other day I was in the kitchen talking to my cute 13 year old sister, Piper. She stopped me mid phrase of whatever we were talking about and said, "Where in the world have you been lately? I've missed you lots!" She then proceeded to come and give me a BIG hug and then stated, "I could stay like this all day!"
Those 2 simple gestures made me feel like a million dollars. All I could do to keep from crying was to just hug her back and tell her how lucky I am to have her in my life.

Sisters really are great aren't they? They know when we are sad, or angry, they know how to make us laugh, they listen to us and protect us, they know what buttons to push, they love us despite our imperfections and they help us to have a better view of life. In fact, I found this incredible quote that explains sisters perfectly.
SISTER- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your... personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, shes the reason you wish you were an only child.

I'm grateful for my sisters! They are AMAZING women and have taught me so much. Each of them brings something incredible into my life. Jen has such a great outlook on life and never gives up. Piper loves others and is always working to be better. Noelle is full of knowledge and is always willing to lend a helping hand wherever. We have so much fun together goofing off and dancing to loud music in the house or just playing video games on the wii or playstation. We love eachother regardless of what goes and and I couldn't ask for more.

Sooo the reason I posted this video is because i think it has a great message about sisters and its hilarious!!! The song kept popping into my head so i was way happy when i found it...it comes from one of my favorite movies of all time...WHITE CHRISTMAS. I hope we all can learn to be grateful for our loved ones....they add spice and pizazz and a whole new dimension into our everyday lives. Life is amazing and we are all truly blessed to have such wonderful people be apart of it.

No comments: